The highest grade analogue sphygmomanometers for precise blood pressure measurement.
big ben® sphygmomanometers are especially large and sturdy devices designed for intensive use in physicians’ practices and hospitals.
- Lifetime measuring technology withstands pressures of up to 600mm Hg
- Specially hardened copper-beryllium membrane, which is resistant to aging
- Generously dimensioned scale (Ø 147.2 mm or 145,5 mm) and high-contrast scale layout for optimum readability; scale up to 300 mm Hg
- Spacious basket on the reverse side for tubes and cuffs
- Latex bulb to inflate the cuff
- Non-wearing air-release valve with fine adjustment
- Micro-filter to protect the release valve and measuring system
- Specially hardened copper-beryllium membrane, which is resistant to ageing
- No zero-point fixation required
- Maximum error tolerance: ± 3 mmHg
- Ø 53 cm (20.9 in), stand height of 70 cm (27.6 in) adjustable to 120 cm (47.2 in).