Heine K180 Direct Ophthalmoscope
The Heine K180 offers precision optics alongside XHL technology producing bright white light to allow for a clear retinal image.
With a USB rechargeable handle this ophthalmoscope offers ease of use and precise optics and reduces corneal reflex. Its design is also dust resistant, which lowers the amount of maintenance required.
- Precision spherical HEINE optics. Corneal and iris reflexes are eliminated.
- XHL Xenon Halogen Technology – Bright, white light. Clear retinal image.
- 27 lenses from -35 D to +40 D. Brilliant image even at high corrections.
- Ergonomically shaped – The instrument fits the orbita comfortably.
- Soft orbital rest – Steadies the instrument and protects your glasses.
- Choice of 5 apertures – For both large and small pupils. Choice of fixation star or cobalt blue filter for corneal examination.
- Dust resistant housing – Maintenance-free.
- High-impact polycarbonate housing for durability.