The USB handle allows for easy use and is fully recharchable via the included plug. The Heine BETA 200 is ideal for those looking for superior aspherical optics with XHL illumination
Optical components are flush-mounted on a cast aluminium frame, eliminating misalignment and making the instrument shock-resistant.
- XHL Xenon Halogen bulb offers bright illumination and renders authentic colours.
27 lenses from -35D to +40D.
- Without macula aperture (pinhole).
- Exclusive continuous brightness control between 100 % and 3 with one-finger operation.
- No stray light due to the recessed, multi-coated viewing window – eliminates distractions.
- Precise one-hand control of the instrument.
- Ergonomic design offers flexibility while examining and fits the orbita comfortable and blocks ambient light.