Designed and built with patient comfort in mind, the TonoCare is truly simple to use and gives consistently fast, accurate and reliable readings.
- Ease of use Easy to follow instructions and intuitive controls ensure users can be fully trained in a matter of minutes. The lightweight, yet robust, hand-held form means it quickly and easily adapts to use in many different environments.
- Speed of use The TonoCare is ready to use in less than 10 seconds after being switched on; readings for both eyes can be achieved in 90 seconds.
- Patient comfort The highly portable unit allows measurements to be taken wherever the patient is most comfortable; whatever environment they are in. The sleek product profile means the clinician can maintain visual contact with the patient at all times, enabling them to reassure the patient throughout the measurement process.
- Usage cost Air puff technology means no sterile consumables are required, keeping ongoing costs to a minimum.
- Patient safety The non-contact TonoCare ensures a minimal risk of eye damage or cross contamination.
- Accuracy The TonoCare uses advanced optical and sensor technology for positional detection and puff control. Clear user controls and a colour internal display combine to provide exceptional usability.
Download the TonoCare Spec sheet? Click here